Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pastor Jacob Birch and His Top 11 of the 83 Best Church Logos

The fantastic site churchrelevance.com has a page with 83 of their favourite church logos of 2012. Below are my favourite 10 off their page of 83. I would add my brother's church Liquid to their list as well. Make it my Top 11 of 84.

Love the hand/skyline graphic

Wonderfully updated version of a VERY ancient representation of Christ's followers. 

A church named after a wrestler with a logo that looks like a beer commercial. 

I love me the "movement" in most of these logos. The cross/tap = genius 

Any church that has their own logo getting crushed by its own walls... outstanding. 
The implied movement here... so elegant. Such a strong, unusual BUT simple, simple graphic. 
Why don't more evangelical churches have Jesus in their name? 
That C could be put on EVERYTHING in EVERY COLOUR. 

The movement of the blood er paint dripping down the logo... they got me interested. 

I was Presbyterian, so this church's obvious embracing of what they call themselves " in house" and making it logo speaks volumes about their courage and identity strength. Can't you hear the new youth pastor saying some Sunday morning: "Welcome to Burbank Pres everyone!" 

The Bethlehem Cross plus John Piper's teaching. 


Not just because it is my bro's church... it has a VERY strong, simple visual element and it implies movement. Things i love in a logo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment